IV Therapy is an intravenous vitamin infusion therapy which enhances the immune system, reduces fatigue, helps with seasonal allergies, reduces symptoms of fibromyalgia and asthma.
IV Therapy can be tailored to your specific physical and medical needs. Regardless of whether you are hoping to overcome an unhealthy condition or improve your general health regime, some basic components are usually included in your IV vitamin therapy, such as: Vitamin B-complex (B-5, B-6 and B-12), Vitamin C, calcium. selenium and magnesium. Depending on your desired focus, your treatment provider may recommend the following:
- Increase the amount of vitamin C for a man prone to infections
- Increase the B vitamins to combat fatigue problems
- Increase lipotropic components - such as inositol, choline and methionine - to metabolize toxins and fat to your liver, suppress the effects of alcohol abuse
- Add injections of glutathione - known as the mother of all antioxidants - to combat cellular damage and maintain homeostasis.
- Other benefits include increased energy, improved sleep and mental focus, and faster recovery after exercise or athletic events. The procedure also reduces pain, fatigue and inflammation.
Lack of essential nutrients puts your body in a number of medical conditions. IV therapy proved to be effective treatments include:
● Condition chronic fatigue, with or without the Epstein-Barr
● Cardiovascular disease
● Diseases of the upper respiratory tract
● Viral infection
● Acute asthma attacks
● Autoimmune disorders such as lupus, Crohn's disease, thyroid disease, rheumatoid arthritis or inflammatory bowel disease
● Chronic sinusitis
● Tobacco smoke damage
● Seasonal allergies
● Shortening the duration of colds
● Chronic depression
● Muscular cramps, acute or chronic
● Tension headaches.
● Narcotics Withdrawal
● Chemotherapy Treatments
Typically patients are recommended for treatments once a week for 4 weeks, and then once or twice a month afterward.